Heart. Play. Grow. Flow
I consider myself an Artist.. An artist of the heart though :)..A 'heartist' if you will..I love poetry, writing, short stories, screenplays, movies, watching & directing them, coaching from the soul, facilitating group transformations from a spiritual perspective.. Phew quite a mouthful eh 😝 What to do though? The Soul is Vast.. It flows the way it does..The most beautiful thing in my opinion though is to see a human being flower and my biggest attempt is to build environments within me and around me conducive to that kind of blossoming.
stories I've been a part of
- A 'life coach' or Coaching from the Soul and Facilitator at Mithrandir(Which according to me is another form of gardening but with people.. When someone used to ask me what does ‘Coaching from the Soul’ mean?’, I'd playfully say it's like being a poet but live with people, A people poet.. Their expressions are priceless 😝)- Poetry and daily reflections at my Instagram- A heart anchor at Artistry of Heart- Written, directed short movies at Experiments from Love
You may click here to see my work profile
is curated to enable a deep contact with all of yourself and the Universe.. It's specific Design is to connect us consciously to stillness and the wide range of emotions while reflecting on what it means to be human and alive.
May the songs from here really soothe, rest and awaken us to the deepest innermost heart and core of Life! Amen :)
Inviting the sabotage/ ressistance
a guided healing excerpted from one of our Heartist Meetups
Just allowing and gently being with our feelings. Holding them in our loving embrace
POEMS BY THE FIRE
The book intends to enable contact with that place of Total Stillness and Love inside of ourselves while serving as a guide to Living from the Heart.
The 21 poems in this book are accounts of my journey, my path of the heart, my becoming process as a man, a human, and craziness and hardships. I hope it touches your heart as it has mine in how they unfolded through me.
Picture this, you and your closest friends are huddled around a bonfire reciting verses and poetry. As the fire gets dimmer, you get closer, and everything gets warmer. We're all sitting around the fire; we feel so much better now. That's what I'd like for you to experience.
What people are saying
These poems express my Heart and my close encounters with 'this thing' called life. They capture the pain (A lot :P), love, grief, worry, and mundanity that come with being alive. Also a reflection of my journey to find ‘footing’ in this world.
These were essentially balms that came from my soul to heal when nothing else worked—a collection of poems that are themed around different topics, useless meanderings, and so much more.
Sometimes fun and joyful, occasionally profound and truthful, like life often is.
Ebook - INR 200
paperback - starts INR 220
Audio Recordings Course
Designed to help you dive deep into yourself and explore the core issues that that hinder our hearts and how they impact our relationships.
Through honest and authentic inquiry, this course will guide you on a journey of self-discovery and growth.
You'll learn how to be more in tune with yourself while living in the community with increased ease.
This was born from a small little attempt amongst two friends to give a loving, kind and fun twist to the way we learn.. To add spunk, joy, color to what maybe otherwise boring.. audio recordings course doesn't really have a very inspiring tone to it :P
Imagine you're walking in a corridor, only difference is this corridor is speaking to you as you walk with pictures, a voice of kindness, images, ideas, songs egging you on..
What people are saying
"This was my first online course and I cannot stress enough how helpful I found it. It's extremely engaging and very well paced. Kudos to the team for creating an incredibly easy-to-follow format! Looking forward to more such podcast courses/sessions." — TS
"I feel like the stuff I've read and hear is great, like how do I say this..gives me a lot to rethink about and question in life. Especially about the rules or society norms being the way they are..And why I should consider looking a outside them as well." — HG
list of 'chapters' in the intimate living course
Section 1 - invitation- Let’s break down the nuance and depth of what this constitutes..
- A reminder to those parts of us that are kind and compassionate..
- A focus on the inner journey individuation..
- The Core Aspect
Section 2 - use case- A Loving Experiment
- Some Myths about relationships..
- Negative connotation of healing; it’s not just about you..
- Inwardly, when you are at peace..
Section 3 - questions- What does it mean to drop you plates?
- I feel so uncomfortable when someone says ‘I Love You’
What does it truly mean to Love?
- Our Own unique Challenge of Love
Section 4 - he(art)ful cues- Finding the way back
- Hollow Coves - These Memories
Covering the whole thing takes about 45 minutes to listen
but you may allow slow simmering and easy digestion. Take your time!
We're excited for you to get started and hope you'll find great value from this course.
Vishesh and Rohit have been on a journey to create loving artistic transformative interfaces to folks since the time they met.. (Probably even before they met) until their worlds collided..Our journeys were in some sense preparing each other to work and create 'products of beauty'..We met at AoH in and have ever since been fast and 'thick as thieves' if one can use that metaphor and planning mischief, creating value in this world.. That brings our life a lot of meaning, the very attemptWe're still quite far away from cracking it but we hope to keep at it.. After all a life of joy and fun is good for the heart. We swear ask your doctors :D
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Artistry of Heart’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time
Cancellation and Refund PolicyLast updated on March 16th 2023No cancellations & Refunds are entertained
Thank you for you! And always remember, You got this!
- Contact information including email address
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers### What we do with the information we gatherWe require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.